Aug 8, 2006

Controlled by hatred/feel like sh*t/Deja Vu


Ever have one of those days?
Of course you have, everyone has.

Well, today I'm afraid there might be an earthquake or a terrerrist attack or some kind of cataclysmic event, emotional or otherwise.  I just can't get comfortable waiting for it.  Vague and looming dread: It's fan-tastic!

Perhaps it's the unemployment talking.  Lord knows, I can't exist for long without some kind of daily structure; literally a reason to get out of bed in the morning.  To say nothing of income.  Income is definitely saying a whole lot of nothing these days.
Plus, my legs will NOT stop itching for all the damn lotion in the world.
You totally wanted to know that, you MySpace whores.

I'll buy a beer for whoever can name the band referenced in the title of this post (offer not good for Dave J).  That will make both of us feel better.  

No comments: