Feb 11, 2007

Sometimes you need to make hard choices

In case you were hoping to see me playing with my band opening at this sold out show:

















I regret to inform you that I will not be there that night.
I've made a prior commitment to appear in this world-premiere theatre play instead.

If you could split yourself in twain, I'd recommend that you suppport both causes simultaneously. Since you likely cannot perform such amoebic imitation, perhaps you should attend the former on the 17th (if you already have tickets, I guess) and the latter on another night?
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but in an almost impossible convergence of fortune, I can safely and honestly recommend both and defer neither to one nor t'other.

You have my personal ass-urance that my re-bass-ment at the Presidents' show will be as good if not better than me. Though perhaps not as good-looking.
Let's be honest.

1 comment:

Sean Nelson said...

tais toi, alors! degeulasse!