Nov 2, 2007

We are SCREWED

I hate to say I told you so, especially because I never did, but I feel that THIS might just be the beginning of the end:

"Like cows, once robots taste blood, their hunger for human flesh can never be satiated."


Is anyone else COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT right now?!
We've played God and now it's ALL OVER.
Did you even know cows ate human flesh?!

Danger! Danger Will Robinson! I'm gonna tear you up like a pork roast and slow cook you in robot mole sauce! CTRL+ALT+DELICIOUS!


Confidential to &rea: thanks for the heads up. I hope we get assigned to the same robot work camp.

1 comment:

sibyld said...

you know, your last couple of posts leave me worried about your protein intake. A lot of flesh eating, I mean to say. When was the last time you had some bacon? Me? Monday.xo