If you're unfamiliar, delicious.com a web-based bookmarking service that I used for about 5 seconds before getting distracted by LOLCats or FaceTube or my own reflection or snack food... yummmm...
Nonetheless! It was kinda fun going through some of the sites I wanted to remember once upon a time. So now, I'm passing the weird savings* on to you, gentle reader:
- Want to learn how to make your own Kombucha Tea?
- Mac users! Ever wonder how to make those tricky French accents?
- Need to buy a $12 Rap from a Rap Master?
- What about learning how to take a nap (from a nap master)?
- Say, you office cutup! Where's that instant rimshot when you need it?
- You guys, learning about Seattle's history is awesome!
- So is this photoset of my band, "Awesome"!
- Are you having a baby, or would you rather visit Saint Louis**?
- How would you translate this entire post into binary? And for Pete's sake,
*actual monetary savings subject to not existing.
**recommendation: do the latter before you do the former. Got that? It's former after latter, or, latter first, then former. Not vice versa. FOR GOD'S SAKE ARE WE CLEAR??